On Friday 19th January Rugby League takes centre stage as Super League Champions Leeds Rhinos take on Coventry Bears, followed by high flying Coventry Rugby playing Esher in National League One Saturday 20th January.
Then on Sunday 21st January, to round off the weekend, Wasps play Ulster in the final Pool 1 game of the European Champions Cup.
You can win a pair of tickets for each of these games and what’s more we will provide a complimentary hotel room courtesy of the DoubleTree by Hilton, Ricoh Arena, plus taxis to and from each of the games!
For your chance to win, register your details by clicking here.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 14+ (Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult over 18). When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
- Employees connected with this promotion from Ricoh Arena, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
- The closing date for entries is Tuesday 16 January 2018 9am(GMT).
- The prize is for 2 people only. You need to be available on the weekend of 19-21 January 2018 to claim this prize.
- Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
- The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- Ricoh Arena accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
- The promoter of this competition is Ricoh Arena, Judds Ln, Coventry CV6 6GE
- This promotion is governed by English law.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email.